Tuesday 7 August 2018

Social Studies #2: The Vietnam War

The Vietnam War was quite a violent war. It was started by the Indochina War, in which France tried to claim Vietnam as a colony, but communist forces which were known as Viet Minh fought back. Apparently, the war continued as a result of conflict between North and South Vietnam, and then the USA eventually got itself involved in the war. But sadly, millions of people were killed or injured due to the Vietnam War. The war ended around mid-1970's, and North Vietnam had united Vietnam as a country. But somehow, the end of the Vietnam War coincided with the start of the Dawn Raids, which I mentioned in a previous episode. Thanks 4 reading, and I'll see u on the next 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē