Wednesday 15 June 2016

What Would I Do If Aliens Came To Earth

What would I do if aliens came to earth

Part 1: The Crazy Nightmare:

It was 12am on a dark thundery night, and I heard a swirling sound outside. I was lying in my bed. I felt like I was super glued to the mattress, I felt like I was in a creepy nightmare.

Suddenly, I heard a rustle in the bushes, I creep over to my window to see a… Unidentified Flying Object in the sky! I couldn’t believe my eyes. Then, I see the Flying Object land and  I hear footsteps coming towards my window. By now I was terrified.

Part 2: Meeting the aliens!
Then Suddenly  I see a hairless, wrinkly, grey skinned beast come out of this Unidentified Flying Object and it started coming towards me the Alien looked about 1 metre tall .

Infact, the Alien was so strong, it completely shattered the window and said “I am coming for you” the alien was wearing a oxygen mask so the alien can breath and talk, I stood there in astonishment. I don’t know what to do? Do I stand here or do I run for my life. I couldn’t stand here and watch the alien attack me it could even eat me  so I ran as fast as I have ever ran I run out the front door and down the road I will not let the alien eat me.

Part 3: Running from aliens
I was surprised how fast the alien could run! I was already 50 feet away from my house, and I was losing breath. However, the alien showed no signs of exhaustion. I screamed. Suddenly I woke up it was just a nightmare. And what I have learnt from this dream is if aliens ever came to earth we need to run for our lives.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that was the BEST shared story EVER! I really really like it.

    Thanks,

    Mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless the aliens declared peace with us humans.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē