Tuesday 17 October 2017

My view on the Rainbow Warrior

Just before midnight on the 10th of July, 1985, an atoll in French Polynesia was detonated like heck.
I am on the French Government side. Apparently, the French blew up the island, and sank the Rainbow Warrior at Marsden Wharf in Auckland just a few hours later. All I know is that the Rainbow Warrior is lying on a seabed, with two rather large bomb holes in it's side. And the reason why the Rainbow Warrior was bombed was because they were protesting against the French. 

3 comments:

  1. you did very well just need to work on getting more words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Mate you have some good info but yeah same as Konnah you should work on getting more words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Isaac, but I can't do that. My maximum WPM speed is 5 words per minute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē