Wednesday 18 October 2017

My view on the proposed Haast-Hollyford Road

Apparently, there is a proposed road that connects Haast to the Milford Sounds. If the road was to be built, it would shave 370 km off the route that you currently have to take. But on the downside, the road would cost a whopping 250 million dollars! But unfortunately, I am on the NO ROAD side. And it would also traverse all kinds of terrain that is easy for a hiker to navigate, but not for a car. And the road would also go through the forest, where nature lives (according to Mr McAulay). Also, the birds wouldn't like cars driving through their homes, so they'd probably gang up in large flocks and attack the occupants inside. So yeah, that's it. See you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē