Thursday 19 October 2017

My view on the NZ nuclear free stance

I have decided to be on the American Government side for this topic. Which means that I am on the nuclear side! Or am I on the David Lange side? Ok, I think I'm half and half. That means I'm half a nuke and half no-nuke. But plutonium (the stuff inside nukes) takes a gargantuan 24,110 YEARS TO DECAY!! So maybe I am on the David Lange side. NUKES ARE BAD! LET NUCLEAR FREE NZ LIVE ON! And also, the fallout from the radiation would kill off nearly all of the people in the area where the nuke hit. So overall, NUKES ARE NOT GOOD. Snap out of it, racist Donald Trump and chubby Kim Jong-Un! Gosh! I just wish that North Korea would commit suicide and nuke itself! Then South Korea could expand up the Korea Peninsula and unify Korea! Yaaaay! So yeah, that was my view on the NZ nuclear free stance, and see you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē