Thursday 16 August 2018

NZEI Strike, which happened just yesterday on the 15th of August, 2018.

Just yesterday, schools around the country were shut down due to all the teachers doing a strike, and that was the first time it'd happened in 24 YEARS!!!!! The teachers were protesting against the government for a pay rise and the number of primary school teachers in NZ is decreasing. this has nothing to do with hi-school teachers. I think that the teachers SHOULD be striking because I can have a day of school, which I like to have. Plus I have an awesome person who looks after me and my annoying little brother. So TEACHERS STRIKING IS AWESOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē