Wednesday 25 May 2016

Mate’s Peel P50 Writing:

The future is the past. This may sound like nonsense but this saying is true in one way, though. I think that more Peel P50s will be made in the future, even though they were invented in the year 1963!  

The Peel P50s are four and a half feet tall, one metre long, and 60 centimetres wide! It has no reverse gear. Infact, Peel P50s are so small, they can go across pedestrian crossings, and even through hallways inside buildings!

If people invented an improved gearbox for the Peel P50s, it would be much better. Also, the future of Peel P50s should involve indicators and rear vision mirrors. It would be so awesome if anti-gravity floaters were made on the Peel P50. It would be able to go down stairs without crashing! I bet there could be a video on Youtube in 100 years titled: Invincible Peel P50! There could also be a video titled: How Anti-Gravity Floaters Are Made. Anyway, back onto the subject of the Peel P50. Peel P50s are flash little cars (they are the world’s smallest car, vertified by Guiness World Records (GWR)) that have one headlight at the front, but no headlights at the back, because as I said before, there’s no reverse gear. If you want to find out more about the Peel-50…...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By0vWsmjn7qBZVJZandzVzY1QzQ/view <-link to advert

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I could see a modified peel 50 in the the next 15 or so years (maybe not the anti gravity floaters that will be in like 30) so this could really be the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh, yes it would Sam. Yes it would." Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē