Friday 12 May 2017

Mate's Mihimihi

Tēnā koutou katoa,

Ko Aoraki te maunga –
My mountain
Ko New River te awa – My river
Ko Paroa taku kura – My school
Ko Mike toku matua – My Dad
Ko Lynette toku whaea – My Mum
Ko Grandpa rāua ko Grandpa toku koro – My Grandpa’s
Ko Grandma rāua ko Grandma toku kuia – My Grandmother’s
Nō Mawhera ahau – I am from


Kei te noho ahau ki Noname Road i te wai Pounamu - I am living
Ko Mate taku ingoa – My name
Nō reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā tātou katoa.

Therefore, greetings to you, greetings to you, greetings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē