Friday 5 May 2017

First Week Back At School

The first week back at school has gone by rather quick. It was extremely hard grinding through the working on the debate. Oh yes, and we also had a teacher who came into Room 8 this week and taught us a bit of Mandarin (Mmmm, yum) and she taught some of us how to use chopsticks (I didn't volunteer since I'm kind of shy). Ni hao! Wo shi Mate! (That means: Hello! I am Mate! in Mandarin, by the way) So that is pretty much what I've done this week. Bye!

Thank you for taking your time to read this piece of sacred script

From Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē