Friday 27 May 2016

The World's #1 Deadliest Creature

The World’s #1 Deadliest Creature:

From the list of the 10 most deadliest animals on the planet, I think that the mosquito is ranked World’s #1 Deadliest Creature. I think this because mosquitoes can cause millions of deaths around the world. They can kill people by sucking up blood from someone who has a disease, they fly over to a different person, and they transfer some of the sick person’s blood into that person’s blood, which can soon lead to death in less than a day.

Millions and millions of mosquitoes, or mozzies, the name they are most commonly known by, spread most of their population around Central Africa. Mosquitoes can survive in many climates, such as rainforests, deserts, steppe, dry plains, tropical, and even icy areas. By Mate

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    wow I just learnt something by reading that great story here's my blog check it out http://myama7.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is quite scary i learnt something thanks heres my blog http://sophied7.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē