Wednesday 26 September 2018

4J's Run Reflection

This is my 4J's running graph for 2018. I have another 2017 running graph, but I decided to put just this one up here.

The 4J's run has improved my fitness levels by a vast amount, even though you can see that my run times spiked up during terms 2 and 3. On average, I have done the 4J's run once every few days
(The run is 2.8km long) and I have run exactly 106.4km this year, but I ran 156.8km last year.
That means I've run about 400km on the 4J's run if you include my runs from 2015/16 as well! That's long enough to get you from southern Auckland to Napier! Crazy stuff! Today, on the 26th of September 2018, I sprinted down the final stretch of my last run, and probably my last run in general, ever. I mean, I'll keep my fitness up next year by biking in the warmer months (Like October-April) so my fitness level won't plummet completely, but it will drop a bit, according to my calculations.

2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your analytical approach to the run this year Mate'! Great to see you have plans to continue with a fitness routine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! But I have made a slight comeback during Term 4, we do 4J's run once a week now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Matē